- Instrument: Drums, World Percussion
- Styles: -
- Official Website: -
- Years Playing: -
- Years Teaching: -
- Education: Berklee School of Music
- Bio: Originally from Terracina, Italy, he started his career as folk percussionist (playing Italian frame drums Tamburello and Tammorra) in one of the most famous folk groups in his area. This experience gave him the opportunity to travel throughout Europe, playing concert and giving lectures on regional Italian frame drums techniques.
A Summa Cum Laude Berklee College of Music graduated he performed and performs in virtually any genre of music from Jazz to World Music to Rock. He's the co-founder of the World music ensemble Grand Fatilla and Italian folk music ensemble Newpoli where he plays percussion and sings. Highly in demand both as a drummer and as percussionist, he's currently the drummer for Herb Reed's and The Platters, Laura Vecchione and Tony Gallo's Group and he's the percussionist for Musaner Armenian Folk ensemble.
His experiences led him to collaborate with Berklee College world-class teachers Skip Hadden and Casey Scheuerell. He taught master classes at Berklee and worked at Emerson College and Boston Conservatory as accompanist for dance classes. He's the author of all the drum transcriptions for Skip Hadden's drum book "Profiles in Jazz Drumming" and “Broken Eight's Time Feel”. His transcriptions are also featured on the most important Italian drum magazine "Batteria e Percussioni" and on Polish drum magazine "Top Drummer".
- Steve Baker - Piano, Electronic Keyboards, Organ, Synth, Guitar
- Artie Barbato - Trpt, Tbone, French Horn, Baritone Horn, Piano,Bas
- Doug Batchelder - Guitar and Bass
- Adam Douglass - Guitar, Bass
- Carl Eisman - Guitar, Bass, Voice
- Pete Fedele - Guitar, Bass
- Tom Fetters - Oboe, Saxes, Clarinet, Flute, Trumpet
- John Hyde - Piano, Electronic Keybrds, Organ, Synth, Accordian
- Brittany Kolodziej - Violin, Viola, Cello
- Stephen Levy - Gtr,Mando,Irish Tnr Banjo,Irish Bzouki,Oct Mando
- Jerry MacFarlane - Guitar, Bass
- Colin O'Brien - Guitar
- Fabio Pirozzolo - Drums, World Percussion
- Toshi Sakai - Gutiar and Bass